Friday, August 26, 2011

Wow, Its me, so shut up.


I am only just mildly freaked out by the fact that I am starting high school on Monday. I feel like I was just starting Middle School, and I thought I was the coolest person ever. I thought I was so old. I got new clothes from when I was with my grandpa, she got me this super sweet pair of skinny jeans, and I thought I was rocking the teenager look. I thought I knew everything.
I feel quite the opposite, now I am some stupid teenager that is completely clueless. Here I only have 3 days. And I may possibly have to spend those 3 wonderful days completely alone. I hope I won't mess this year up. I hope this year goes really well, I hope I do well.
I got into Design Theory, which I am excited about because that's a graphic design class, and I really think that would be a fun experience. That is something that I find really interesting. I have some problem with my hands, I feel like I can create artwork, but when I can control it easier its nicer.
Well. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment